- Coffee & Tea
- Replacement Parts
Tea Pot Use & Care
Please read all instructions before using your Ceramic Tea Pot.
We hope that you enjoy your new Chantal tea pot. While doing so please remember the following ! Important Warnings and Instructions:
- Before first use, wash the inside and outside with hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Do not use on stove. Boil water in separate pot (like a Chantal Teakettle).
- Always use a potholder when handling tea pot or tea pot with infuser.
- Allow boiling water to settle for 20 seconds before handling or pouring.
- When placing on tables after heating or washing please use trivets to protect from heat and/or moisture.
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, oven cleaners, bleach or strong abrasive cleaners.
- The tea pot is microwave and dishwasher safe. We recommend using Chantal Enamel and Ceramic Cleaner to make your pot "shine".
- DO NOT place Chantal tea pots with stainless infusers in the microwave
Helpful Hint: We recommend using filtered water - its tastes better and will allow the full flavor of the tea to be enjoyed.
For more helpful information about your Chantal tea pot refer to our website at www.chantal.com or you may call customer service at 800-365-4354.