- Coffee & Tea
- Replacement Parts
Make And Take Use & Care
* Before first use, wash with hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
* Not for stovetop or broiler use.
* To prevent chipping or breakage, do not drop, over-stack or knock against sides of sinks.
* Before microwaving or baking frozen meals, thaw in refrigerator for best results.
* Do not run cold water into a hot dish, cracking could occur from sudden temperature change.
* When placing on tables after baking or washing please use trivets to protect from heat and/or moisture.
* Silicone gasket is oven safe up to 425°F/218°C, but avoid direct exposure to a hot burner or flame. It should be removed for long duration microwave cooking or baking temperatures exceeding 425°F.
* It is recommended to remove the silicone gasket for cleaning and it may be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher.
* All components can be put in the dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer. For occasional dried-on food, sprinkle with a teaspoon of baking soda and water and scrub with a nylon or plastic scrubber. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, oven cleaners, bleach and other strong cleaners.
* Only use permanent markers on glazed surfaces.
Most markers will wash off with warm soapy water.
DO NOT write on unglazed surfaces.
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-365-4354 and ask for Chantal Customer Service. Any Chantal Make& Take to be returned for evaluation must be authorized by Chantal's Customer Service Department.
If you have comments, ideas or suggestions for Chantal Cookware, please write to:
Chantal Customer Service
5425 North Sam Houston Parkway West
Houston, TX 77086
© 2015, Chantal Cookware Corp.