• Before first use, wash with hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
• Not for stovetop or broiler use.
• To prevent chipping or breakage, do not drop, over-stack or knock against sides of sinks.
• Before microwaving or baking frozen meals, thaw in refrigerator for best results.
• Do not run cold water into a hot dish, cracking could occur from sudden temperature change.
• When placing on tables after baking or washing please use trivets to protect from heat and/or moisture.
• Silicone gasket is oven safe up to 425°F/218°C, but avoid direct exposure to a hot burner or flame. It should be removed for long duration microwave cooking or baking temperatures exceeding 425°F.
• It is recommended to remove the silicone gasket for cleaning and it may be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher.
• All components can be put in the dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer. For occasional dried-on food, sprinkle with a teaspoon of baking soda and water and scrub with a nylon or plastic scrubber. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, oven cleaners, bleach and other strong cleaners.
• Only use permanent markers on glazed surfaces.
Most markers will wash off with warm soapy water.
DO NOT write on unglazed surfaces.